Veneers In East London | Get Your Dream Smile | Visit Us
Transform your smile with veneers at Every Smile Dentistry in East London. Our experienced dentists can help you achieve your dream smile with natural-looking and long-lasting veneers. Book your appointment now.
Providing Quality Dental Care With Experienced Doctors
Get a dental health checkup with a dentist that has your best interest in mind and offers fair rates.
1. Book An Appointment
Visit our website and book an appointment with one of our experienced dentists.
2. Come In For A Consultation
Our team will sit down with you and discuss your dental needs and goals.
3. Get The Perfect Smile
We’ll work with you to develop a treatment plan that will get you the perfect smile.
Book Your Appointment In A Few Steps
In order to enhance the appearance of teeth, thin, tooth-coloured shells known as dental veneers are bonded to the front surface of the teeth. They are permanently attached to your teeth and frequently constructed from porcelain or resin composite materials.
A variety of cosmetic issues, such as chipped, cracked, discolored, or smaller-than-average teeth, can be treated with veneers.
When a tooth is cracked or chipped, some people may only need one veneer, but many people need six to eight veneers to get a uniform, symmetrical smile. The top eight front teeth receive veneers the most frequently.
Why May One Need Dental Veneers?
If you’re looking to get a brighter, whiter smile, dental veneers may be the right option for you.
Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain or ceramic that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. They can be used to cover stained or discolored teeth, reshape tooth contours, close gaps between teeth, and more.
Dental veneers can also be used as part of a smile makeover procedure that includes whitening and bonding.
When it comes to veneers, there are a number of different types to choose from.
Porcelain veneers are the most common type of veneer. They’re made from a fine-grained, translucent material that’s fired at high temperatures to create a hard, durable surface. Porcelain veneers are often used to hide imperfections like stained or crooked teeth, or spaces between teeth.
Composite veneers are made from a mixture of plastic resin and glass fibers. They’re used when you want the appearance of porcelain but don’t want to spend the money on getting it done by an expert. Composite veneers are also less likely to chip or break than porcelain veneers because they aren’t as brittle.
If you have sensitive teeth or have had problems with tooth sensitivity in the past, no-prep veneers might be a good option for you. Because no prep veneers don’t require any drilling into your natural enamel layer before installation, they may be less painful than other types of dental work.
Here are some ways you can prepare for a veneer procedure:
- Brush and floss regularly: Good oral hygiene is important before and after the veneer procedure. Make sure to brush and floss regularly to keep your teeth clean and healthy.
- Avoid hard or crunchy foods: In the days leading up to the procedure, avoid hard or crunchy foods that can potentially damage your teeth or the temporary veneers.
- Discuss any concerns with your dentist: If you have any concerns or questions about the veneer procedure, don’t hesitate to discuss them with your dentist during the consultation. This can help alleviate any anxiety you may have and ensure that you have a clear understanding of the process.
- Follow pre-procedure instructions: Your dentist may provide you with specific instructions to follow before the procedure. This may include avoiding certain foods or medications. Be sure to follow these instructions carefully to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Arrange for transportation: If you will be receiving sedation during the procedure, arrange for transportation to and from the appointment.
- Plan for aftercare: After the procedure, you may experience some sensitivity or discomfort. Plan to take some time off work or other activities to rest and recover.
By taking these steps, you can help ensure a successful veneer procedure and a beautiful, healthy smile.
The procedure for veneers typically involves several steps, including:
- Consultation: During your initial consultation, your dentist will examine your teeth and discuss your goals and expectations for the veneer procedure. They may take X-rays and impressions of your teeth to create a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
- Tooth preparation: Before the veneers can be applied, a small amount of enamel will be removed from the surface of the teeth that will receive veneers. This is typically done under local anesthesia to ensure that you are comfortable throughout the procedure.
- Impressions: Once the teeth have been prepared, your dentist will take impressions of your teeth that will be used to create the veneers. These impressions will be sent to a dental laboratory, where the veneers will be custom-made to fit your teeth perfectly.
- Temporary veneers: To protect your teeth while the permanent veneers are being fabricated, your dentist may place temporary veneers over the prepared teeth. These will be removed once the permanent veneers are ready.
- Veneer placement: When the permanent veneers are ready, your dentist will remove the temporary veneers and place the permanent ones over your teeth. They will check to make sure that the veneers fit properly and look natural. Once everything is in place, your dentist will bond the veneers to your teeth using a special dental adhesive.
- Follow-up: After the veneers have been placed, your dentist will schedule a follow-up appointment to check that the veneers are functioning correctly and that you are happy with the results.
Overall, the veneer procedure is a relatively simple and straightforward process that can be completed in just a few visits to the dentist.
With proper care and maintenance, veneers can provide a long-lasting solution for improving the appearance of your teeth and giving you a more confident smile.
Dental veneers offer several benefits, including:
- Improved Appearance: Veneers can improve the appearance of your teeth by correcting a range of cosmetic issues, including stains, discoloration, chips, cracks, and gaps between teeth. They can also be used to correct minor misalignment issues, giving you a more even and symmetrical smile.
- Natural Look: Veneers are designed to look and feel like natural teeth, and can be customized to match the shape, size, and color of your existing teeth.
- Minimal Tooth Reduction: The tooth preparation required for veneers involves removing a small amount of enamel from the surface of the teeth, which is minimal compared to other dental procedures. This means that the natural tooth structure is preserved to a large extent.
- Durable: Veneers are made of strong and durable materials, such as porcelain or composite resin, which are designed to withstand normal wear and tear. With proper care and maintenance, veneers can last for many years.
- Stain-Resistant: Porcelain veneers are highly resistant to stains and discoloration, which means that your smile will stay bright and white for longer.
- Minimally Invasive: Veneers are a minimally invasive procedure that can be completed in just a few visits to the dentist. This means that you can enjoy a transformed smile with minimal discomfort or downtime.
Overall, dental veneers offer a convenient and effective way to improve the appearance of your smile. By addressing a range of cosmetic issues and offering a natural look and feel, veneers can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Before and After Pictures
With a dental veneer, you may go from having a tooth that is chipped, broken, deformed, or stained to one that is evenly shaped and naturally coloured. You might be shocked by how much of a difference this can make.
See what to expect by looking at these before and after pictures.
Proper aftercare is essential to ensure that your veneers last as long as possible and to maintain good oral health. Here are some tips for taking care of your dental veneers:
- Practice Good Oral Hygiene: Continue to brush and floss your teeth regularly to maintain good oral health. Use a non-abrasive toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush to avoid damaging the veneers.
- Avoid Hard or Sticky Foods: Try to avoid biting down on hard foods, such as ice or hard candy, as well as sticky foods, such as chewing gum or caramel. These can put excessive pressure on the veneers and may cause them to crack or break.
- Wear a Mouthguard: If you play sports or grind your teeth at night, consider wearing a mouthguard to protect your veneers from damage.
- Schedule Regular Check-Ups: Schedule regular check-ups with your dentist to ensure that your veneers are in good condition and to catch any issues early on. Your dentist may also recommend a professional cleaning to remove any plaque or tartar buildup.
- Avoid Teeth-Staining Substances: Avoid consuming excessive amounts of teeth-staining substances such as coffee, tea, red wine, or tobacco. These can stain your veneers and make them appear dull or discolored.
By following these aftercare tips, you can help ensure that your veneers stay in good condition and that your smile looks its best for years to come.
Why choose us?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose us for your veneers treatment:
- Expertise: Our team of experienced and highly skilled dentists have years of experience in providing veneers treatment to our patients. We stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies to ensure that you receive the best possible care.
- Personalized Treatment: At Every Smile Dentistry, we understand that every patient is unique. That’s why we take a personalized approach to your veneers treatment. We work with you to understand your individual needs and goals and create a customized treatment plan that is tailored to your specific situation.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest technologies and equipment, ensuring that you receive the most advanced and comfortable treatment possible.
- Comfortable and Relaxing Environment: We understand that many people experience anxiety or fear when it comes to visiting the dentist. That’s why we’ve created a comfortable and relaxing environment that puts our patients at ease. From our friendly staff to our calming décor, we’re committed to making your experience as stress-free as possible.
- Affordable Pricing: We believe that everyone should have access to quality dental care. That’s why we offer competitive pricing for our veneers treatment, making it an affordable option for our patients.
At Every Smile Dentistry, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible care and ensuring that you leave our office with a beautiful, confident smile. Contact us today to schedule your veneers consultation!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
Don't just take our word for it.
What Are You Waiting For...
Make an appointment
Get a dental health checkup with a dentist that has your best interest in mind and offers fair rates.