Trusted Teeth Cleaning In East London: Book Now!!!
Our dentists use advanced techniques and equipment to ensure a thorough and comfortable cleaning experience. Regular teeth cleaning appointments with us can help prevent plaque buildup, cavities, gum disease, and bad breath.
Providing Quality Dental Care With Experienced Doctors
Get a dental health checkup with a dentist that has your best interest in mind and offers fair rates.
1. Book An Appointment
Visit our website and book an appointment with one of our experienced dentists.
2. Come In For A Consultation
Our team will sit down with you and discuss your dental needs and goals.
3. Get The Perfect Smile
We’ll work with you to develop a treatment plan that will get you the perfect smile.
Book Your Appointment In A Few Steps
Tooth cleanings are dreaded by many people. It’s simple to see their concern given the poking, unusual noises, and sporadically uncomfortable jaw. However, tooth cleaning is usually quick and painless.
Teeth cleaning is the process of removing plaque and tartar from your teeth. Plaque is a sticky substance that forms on the teeth, which can cause gum disease, tooth decay and other dental problems. Plaque also contains bacteria that can cause bad breath or even tooth loss.
Preparing for a teeth cleaning procedure can help make the experience more comfortable and effective. Here are some steps you can take to prepare:
- Schedule an appointment: Contact your dentist to schedule a teeth cleaning appointment. Most dental offices recommend getting teeth cleaned every six months.
- Brush and floss: Before the appointment, be sure to brush your teeth and floss. This helps remove any surface debris and makes the cleaning process more effective.
- Avoid eating before the appointment: Try not to eat anything before the appointment. A full stomach may make you feel uncomfortable during the cleaning process.
- Bring your dental records: If this is your first time visiting the dentist, bring your dental records. This includes X-rays and previous dental work.
- Discuss any concerns: If you have any concerns or questions about the cleaning process, be sure to discuss them with your dentist. They can explain the process and put your mind at ease.
- Wear comfortable clothing: Wear comfortable clothing to the appointment. This can help you relax and make the process more comfortable.
- Arrive early: Arrive early to the appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork and to allow yourself time to relax before the cleaning.
Overall, preparing for a teeth cleaning procedure is relatively simple. By following these steps, you can ensure that the process is comfortable and effective.
- Oral Exam: The dentist or dental hygienist will perform an initial examination of your mouth to identify any areas of concern or plaque buildup.
- Scaling: Using special tools, the dentist or dental hygienist will remove the plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth and gum line. This process may involve some scraping and scratching of your teeth and may produce some noise and vibration, but it should not be painful.
- Polishing: After scaling, the dental professional will use a special toothpaste and brush to polish your teeth and remove any remaining stains.
- Flossing: The dental professional will then floss between your teeth and along the gum line to remove any remaining debris.
- Fluoride Treatment: Depending on your needs, the dentist or dental hygienist may apply a fluoride treatment to your teeth to help strengthen them and protect against cavities.
Numbing or anesthesia is typically not necessary for a routine teeth cleaning procedure. However, if you are experiencing significant pain or discomfort, your dentist may offer local anesthesia to numb the area before proceeding with the cleaning.
It is common to experience some discomfort during a teeth cleaning procedure, but it should not be overly painful. If you experience any discomfort, be sure to let your dental professional know so they can adjust their technique or offer additional numbing options.
To minimize discomfort during the procedure, the dental practice may offer relaxation techniques such as deep breathing or music, as well as topical numbing agents to help reduce sensitivity.
Additionally, the use of advanced cleaning tools and techniques such as ultrasonic scaling can help reduce discomfort and improve the effectiveness of the cleaning.
There are several benefits to getting regular teeth cleaning from a dental hygienist or dentist. Here are some of the most significant benefits:
- Prevents gum disease: Regular teeth cleaning removes plaque and tartar from the teeth and gums, which can help prevent the development of gum disease.
- Prevents tooth decay: Removing plaque and tartar from the teeth can also help prevent tooth decay by reducing the amount of bacteria that can cause cavities.
- Improves oral hygiene: Teeth cleaning removes food particles and bacteria that can cause bad breath and improves overall oral hygiene.
- Detects oral health issues: During a teeth cleaning appointment, the dental hygienist or dentist can identify any potential oral health issues, such as cavities, gum disease, or oral cancer, and refer the patient to a specialist if necessary.
- Saves money: Regular teeth cleaning can prevent the need for more extensive and costly dental procedures, such as root canals and tooth extractions.
- Brightens teeth: Teeth cleaning removes surface stains from the teeth, leaving them looking brighter and cleaner.
Overall, regular teeth cleaning is essential for maintaining good oral health and preventing more serious dental problems. It can improve oral hygiene, prevent gum disease and tooth decay, and even save money in the long run.
After getting teeth cleaning, it is essential to take proper care of your teeth and gums to maintain good oral hygiene and prevent any potential complications. Here are some aftercare tips to follow:
- Avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes: After the cleaning, avoid eating or drinking anything for at least 30 minutes to allow the fluoride treatment to absorb into the teeth.
- Brush and floss regularly: Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste and floss at least once a day to remove food particles and bacteria from between the teeth and gums.
- Use mouthwash: Mouthwash can help kill bacteria and freshen your breath. Use an antibacterial mouthwash recommended by your dentist.
- Drink water: Drinking plenty of water can help flush out any remaining bacteria and food particles in your mouth.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking can increase the risk of gum disease and oral cancer. It is best to quit smoking or avoid it altogether.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Schedule regular dental checkups every six months to maintain good oral health and detect any potential issues early.
By following these aftercare tips, you can maintain good oral hygiene and prevent potential complications after teeth cleaning. If you experience any pain or discomfort after the procedure, contact your dentist.
Why choose us?
At Every Smile Dentistry, we believe that routine teeth cleaning is an essential component of maintaining good oral health. Here are some reasons why you should choose us for your next teeth cleaning appointment:
- Experienced and Skilled Professionals: Our team of experienced dental professionals has the knowledge and skills to perform thorough and effective teeth cleaning procedures while minimizing discomfort and ensuring your comfort and safety.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: We use advanced cleaning tools and techniques such as ultrasonic scaling, which is more effective and less uncomfortable than traditional scaling methods. We also offer sedation options for patients with anxiety or sensitivity.
- Comprehensive Oral Health Care: In addition to teeth cleaning, we offer a wide range of dental services, including exams, x-rays, fillings, extractions, and more. This allows us to address any oral health issues you may have and provide you with comprehensive care under one roof.
- Personalized Treatment Plans: We understand that every patient is unique, and we work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your specific needs and concerns. We take the time to listen to your concerns and provide you with the best possible care based on your individual situation.
- Comfortable and Welcoming Environment: We strive to create a comfortable and welcoming environment for all of our patients. Our team is friendly and approachable, and we work hard to ensure that you feel relaxed and at ease during your visit.
Every Smile Dentistry Treatments
Every Smile Dentistry is a professional dental practice that includes General, Cosmetic, Aesthetic, and Emergency for you and your family with a team of experienced dentists and friendly prices.
After teeth cleaning, it’s important to avoid consuming anything that may stain your teeth, such as coffee, tea, red wine, and tobacco products, for at least 24 hours.
You should also avoid consuming hot or cold foods or drinks that may cause sensitivity, and be gentle when brushing your teeth to avoid irritating your gums.
Additionally, avoid using mouthwash immediately after cleaning as it can wash away the fluoride from the toothpaste.
It’s generally recommended to wait at least 30 minutes after teeth cleaning before eating or drinking anything.
This allows your mouth to fully absorb the fluoride treatment that is typically applied during the cleaning process.
During a dental cleaning, a dental hygienist will use special tools to remove plaque and tartar from your teeth and around your gum line.
They will also polish your teeth to remove any surface stains and apply a fluoride treatment to help protect your teeth from decay.
The frequency of teeth cleaning depends on individual dental health needs, but generally, it’s recommended to have a dental cleaning every six months.
Some people may need more frequent cleanings if they have a history of gum disease or other dental issues.
To prepare for a teeth cleaning, be sure to brush and floss your teeth thoroughly before your appointment.
You should also let your dental hygienist know if you have any dental problems or concerns, such as sensitivity or bleeding gums.
A teeth cleaning typically takes between 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the amount of buildup on your teeth and any other dental issues that need to be addressed.
After teeth cleaning, your teeth may feel smoother and cleaner, and you may notice that your breath smells fresher.
You may also experience some sensitivity or soreness, especially if you had a lot of tartar buildup removed. However, any discomfort should subside within a day or two.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
Don't just take our word for it.
What Are You Waiting For...
Make an appointment
Get a dental health checkup with a dentist that has your best interest in mind and offers fair rates.