Trusted Oral Examination In East London: Book Now!
Our dentists use advanced technology and techniques to thoroughly examine your teeth, gums, and mouth, looking for signs of decay, gum disease, oral cancer, and other dental problems.
Providing Quality Dental Care With Experienced Doctors
Get a dental health checkup with a dentist that has your best interest in mind and offers fair rates.
1. Book An Appointment
Visit our website and book an appointment with one of our experienced dentists.
2. Come In For A Consultation
Our team will sit down with you and discuss your dental needs and goals.
3. Get The Perfect Smile
We’ll work with you to develop a treatment plan that will get you the perfect smile.
Book Your Appointment In A Few Steps
At Every Smile Dentistry, we are committed to providing our patients with high-quality dental services. One of the most important services we offer is an oral examination.
An oral examination is a series of tests to check the health of your teeth, gums, and lips. It’s used by dentists to assess whether or not you have any health problems that could affect your ability to chew and speak properly.
A dental oral examination will include X-rays, which are taken using a machine called a “dental radiograph.” This takes pictures of your teeth and surrounding tissue so that your dentist can see if there are any problems with the way they’re growing.
Your dentist may also check for signs of tooth decay, bone loss, gum disease, or gingival recession by looking at the shape and colour of your teeth with a mirror or light. You’ll need to hold still during this part of the exam so that it can be done correctly.
Oral diseases and their causes
Oral diseases are a big deal. They can cause pain, discomfort, and even disability. It’s important to know what to look for in your mouth when you’re feeling sick or don’t feel well, so you can take the steps needed to get better.
There are many different types of oral diseases, and each one has its own causes and treatment options. Here’s a list of some of the more common ones:
1) Gingivitis: This is when your gums become inflamed and swollen due to gum disease or plaque buildup. It usually develops slowly over time but can be improved with proper brushing and flossing habits as well as regular dental checkups.
2) Gingival Bleeding: This happens when pressure builds up between your teeth and gums due to gum disease or plaque buildup. It usually occurs over time, but it can be treated by scaling back on sweets or sugary foods until the problem subsides (this may take several months).
3) Periodontal Disease: This is when bacteria from plaque build up on your tooth
Oral diseases are caused by a number of factors, including:
- Bad oral hygiene: If you don’t brush and floss your teeth regularly, you’re more likely to develop plaque buildup. Plaque is a sticky substance that forms on your teeth due to bacteria and food debris.
- Excess sugar consumption: Eating too much sugar can lead to tooth decay and cavities.
- Infections: If you have an infection in the mouth, it can cause sores and abscesses, which are painful areas that form when the body’s immune system attacks itself (also known as pyogenic infections).
- Trauma: Trauma from accidents or other incidents can cause damage to the teeth and surrounding tissues, which may lead to broken teeth or gum disease.
Before your appointment, there are a few things you can do to prepare for your oral examination. Firstly, make sure you have a list of any medications you are taking or have taken recently. This can help us identify any potential drug interactions that may impact your oral health.
You should also avoid eating or drinking anything for at least an hour before your appointment. Finally, if you are feeling anxious or nervous about the procedure, try practicing relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing or meditation.
The oral examination procedure typically involves a thorough examination of the mouth, teeth, and gums.
If the patient is experiencing discomfort or pain, the dentist may need to administer local anaesthesia or numbing medication to alleviate any pain or discomfort during the examination.
The dentist will typically use a small needle to inject the numbing medication into the area where the examination will take place. The numbing effect can last for several hours after the procedure.
During the examination, the dentist or dental hygienist will use specialised tools, such as a small mirror and a dental explorer, to inspect each tooth and look for signs of decay, damage, or other issues. They may also take x-rays to get a closer look at the teeth and jaw.
If any issues are detected during the examination, the dentist will discuss treatment options with the patient and make recommendations for further care as needed.
Oral examinations, also known as dental checkups, are important for maintaining good oral health. Here are some of the benefits of oral examination:
- Early Detection of Dental Problems: Regular oral examinations help to identify any potential dental problems before they become more serious. Dentists can detect early signs of tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, and other dental problems during an oral examination and give you the possible treatment options . Early detection can help prevent these problems from becoming more severe and costly to treat.
- Prevention of Dental Problems: In addition to detecting dental problems early, oral examinations can also help to prevent them from occurring in the first place. During an oral examination, dentists can provide advice on oral hygiene, recommend dental products, and demonstrate proper brushing and flossing techniques. This can help prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and other dental problems from developing, help in improving Dental Health.
- Improved Overall Health: Oral health is closely linked to overall health. Poor oral health can increase the risk of developing a range of health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. By maintaining good oral health through regular oral examinations, you can reduce your risk of these health problems and improve your overall health.
- Improved Appearance: A healthy, attractive smile can have a positive impact on your confidence and self-esteem. During an oral examination, dentists can identify any cosmetic issues, such as stains, chips, or misaligned teeth, and recommend appropriate cosmetic treatments to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Cost Savings: Regular oral examinations can help prevent dental problems from becoming more severe and costly to treat. By detecting and treating dental problems early, you can save money on dental treatments and avoid the need for more extensive and expensive dental procedures in the future.
Overall, oral examinations are an essential part of maintaining good oral health and overall health. They can help detect and prevent dental problems, improve the appearance of your smile, and save you money on dental treatments.
It’s recommended that you have an oral examination at least once every six months, or more often if recommended by your dentist.
After your oral examination, you may experience some mild discomfort or sensitivity in your teeth or gums. This is normal and should go away within a few days. To minimize any discomfort, you can avoid eating hard, crunchy, or sticky foods for a few days after your appointment.
You may also need to take medication or use a special mouthwash to help with any pain or swelling. If you experience any issues after your oral examination, please contact us right away, and we will take steps to address the problem.
Why choose us?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next oral examination:
- Experienced and Qualified Dentists: Our team of experienced and highly qualified dentists have undergone extensive training and possess the necessary skills to provide a comprehensive and accurate oral examination. They are equipped with the latest tools and techniques to ensure that your examination is thorough and precise.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: We understand the importance of having access to modern and cutting-edge dental technology, which is why we have invested in state-of-the-art facilities. Our clinics are equipped with the latest dental technology to provide you with a comfortable and seamless oral examination experience.
- Personalized Care: At Every Smile Dentistry, we believe in providing our patients with personalized care. We take the time to listen to your concerns and tailor our services to meet your individual needs. We work with you to develop a customized treatment plan that addresses any issues or concerns that you may have.
- Friendly and Welcoming Environment: We understand that visiting the dentist can be a nerve-wracking experience for some people. That’s why we’ve created a friendly and welcoming environment to put you at ease. Our team of dental professionals are warm and approachable and are committed to making your experience with us as comfortable as possible.
- Convenient and Flexible Appointments: We understand that your time is valuable, which is why we offer flexible and convenient appointment times. Whether you prefer early morning or late evening appointments, we’ll work with you to find a time that suits your schedule.
At Every Smile Dentistry, we are committed to providing our patients with high-quality dental care. Contact us today to book your oral examination in East London and experience the difference for yourself.
Regular oral examinations are a critical part of maintaining good oral health. At Every Smile Dentistry, we are committed to providing our patients with high-quality dental services, including oral examinations.
If you are due for an oral examination or have any concerns about your oral health, please contact us to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you maintain a healthy, beautiful smile!
Every Smile Dentistry Treatments
Every Smile Dentistry is a professional dental practice that includes General, Cosmetic, Aesthetic, and Emergency for you and your family with a team of experienced dentists and friendly prices.
It is recommended that you have an oral examination at least once every six months, or more often if recommended by your dentist.
No, an oral examination should not be painful. However, if you experience any discomfort or pain during the procedure, you should let your dentist know.
During an oral examination, your dentist will examine your mouth, teeth, and gums for any signs of decay, disease, or other problems. They may also take x-rays to get a more detailed look at your oral health.
An oral examination typically takes between 30 minutes to an hour.
Yes, there are a few things you can do to prepare for your oral examination. You should have a list of any medications you are taking or have taken recently, avoid eating or drinking anything for at least an hour before your appointment, and try practicing relaxation techniques if you are feeling anxious or nervous.
Regular oral examinations can help detect and prevent dental problems, improve overall health, improve the appearance of your smile, and save you money on dental treatments.
If you have dental anxiety or fear of the dentist, let your dentist know. They may be able to offer strategies to help you feel more comfortable and relaxed during the procedure.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
Don't just take our word for it.
What Are You Waiting For...
Make an appointment
Get a dental health checkup with a dentist that has your best interest in mind and offers fair rates.